Video: Industrial action in Education
19th January, 2023
In this video, our Education Employment law experts discuss how best to prepare for the upcoming industrial action, and top tips on minimising disruption in your school.
In the education sector, the NEU union has voted for teaching staff to strike, announcing that national strike action will take place across England on 1 February 2023 and 15-16 March 2023. NEU members will also be holding regional strikes on 28 February 2023 (Northern, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber), 1 March 2023 (East Midlands, West Midlands and Eastern) and 2 March 2023 (London, South East and South West).
In this video our experts talk about:
- A summary of the background issues and the different types of industrial action.
- The current NEU strike action and how this affects you.
- Responding to industrial action – what you can do and what you can’t do.
- Practical steps and guidance.
- An opportunity for questions and answers.
Watch the video
Contact a specialist
Partner | Employment & Head of Education
+44 (0) 330 137 3168
+44 (0)752 580 2955
Associate | Employment
+44 (0) 330 137 3175
+44 (0) 774 040 5735