Webinar: Global mobility matters
12th July, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Are you as comfortable as you could be with bringing your staff to the UK, whether that's to work or for a business trip and global mobility in general?
If you are a multi-national business or you often rely on a non-UK workforce, we know recruiting and retaining staff can be a minefield of ever-changing and confusing rules.
Join Flora Mewies and Roisin Patton, as they chat about the issues and solutions of global mobility matters. Both of whom support national and international businesses daily, ensuring their workforce can be in the right place at the right time.
At the session we will cover:
- The new global business mobility visa route that came into play in April 2022 – how this is different from other routes and the benefits for businesses
- How the impact of Brexit/the end of freedom of movement is impacting our clients.
- The ways in which you can recruit from overseas
- Employing staff to work remotely from outside the UK
- Real world examples – what to avoid and how to manage the process effectively
You will be able to ask questions in advance of this webinar using the registration form – Register now. We will also take time to answer any question that you might have during the talk using the Q&A feature.
For any further information please get in touch