Video: Agile working – the legal impact of managing a post-pandemic workforce
14th July, 2021
10:30 am - 11:30 am
One of the outcomes of the pandemic is the effect it could have on the workplace of the future.
As part of a series of events looking at this, Ward Hadaway ran a free webinar for senior managers and people teams exploring the legal impact of what it means for employers – “Agile working – the legal impact of managing a post-pandemic workforce”.
Employment experts Paul Scope, Gillian Chinhengo and Claire Turner look specifically at the legal implications of managing an agile workforce, covering questions such as:
- How do you maintain an appropriate culture?
- What can you do with regard to monitoring your workforce?
- What are your responsibilities when it comes to looking after the physical and mental health of employees?
- How flexible can you be without creating precedent?
- How do you manage underperformance?
- How to ensure a level playing field without losing the benefits of agile working patterns?
- What compliance issues do you have?
- Is there a legal right to work from home?
- How should I deal with employees who raise health and safety concerns about coming into work?
- How do I manage a fair response to the wide range of flexible working requests?
- Should I phase a return to work to mitigate impending child care issues, given that the return to work coincides with the summer holidays?