Ward Hadaway’s Continuing Professional Development programme for schools
1st July, 2022
This page is the home of this year's Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Programme for schools; a training programme by Ward Hadaway for HR and employment teams who are rooted within the education sector.
This programme, which has been spread over the past year, has looked at six key topics which people teams come across day in day out. We have discussed recent innovations, challenges posed by the changing face of the workplace, and recent case law updates.
We ran this session alongside more general training for HR teams, and for people teams working for charities. To access the videos for charities please click here.
From October ’21 through to June we have covered 6 key topics.
- Recruitment, Contracts of employment and Handbook
- Managing capability: performance and sickness absence
- Grievances and Whistleblowing
- Discrimination and Family friendly rights
- Dealing with misconduct: investigations and disciplinary matters
- Employment Tribunal claims
The recording of all of these sessions are now available to watch at your leisure below.
Contact a specialist
What we're thinking
Limited access modeSorry, you need to be an HR Protect client to access this content.
HR Protect clients receive all the employment law advice they need across the year, delivered by experienced specialist lawyers, at a single fixed price. In addition, being a client gives you access to our templates, flowcharts and guidance notes on this Hub, where you can also return to your favourites, share content with colleagues, and manage your account.
- Access and download all our resources and downloads.
- Save your favourite content to your account dashboard.
- Set and receive reminders for our webinars, podcasts and events.
Already have an account?
Log in below to access this content.