Ward Hadaway’s Continuing Professional Development programme for charities
1st July, 2022
This page is the home of this year's Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme for charities; a training programme by Ward Hadaway for HR and employment teams working for charities.
This programme, which has been spread over the past year, has looked at six key topics which people teams come across day in day out. We have discussed recent innovations, challenges posed by the changing face of the workplace, and recent case law updates.
From October ’21 through to June we have covered 6 key topics.
- Recruitment, Contracts of employment and Handbook
- Managing capability: performance and sickness absence
- Grievances and Whistleblowing
- Discrimination and Family friendly rights
- Dealing with misconduct: investigations and disciplinary matters
- Employment Tribunals
If you have any questions about any of the topics covered in the videos below, please do get in touch.
Contact a specialist
What we're thinking
Limited access modeSorry, you need to be an HR Protect client to access this content.
HR Protect clients receive all the employment law advice they need across the year, delivered by experienced specialist lawyers, at a single fixed price. In addition, being a client gives you access to our templates, flowcharts and guidance notes on this Hub, where you can also return to your favourites, share content with colleagues, and manage your account.
- Access and download all our resources and downloads.
- Save your favourite content to your account dashboard.
- Set and receive reminders for our webinars, podcasts and events.
Already have an account?
Log in below to access this content.
Enter your email to reset your password or try to login again.