Video: UK Immigration Update
26th May, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Practical tips for navigating recent and forthcoming changes.
Recent months have seen tweaks being made to the rules and requirements of the UK’s post-Brexit immigration system and more changes are on the horizon.
During this webinar, on 26th May, our expert immigration solicitors identified key changes employers should be aware of and provided practical tips and guidance for HR and Management on:
- Registration of EU staff for the EU Settlement Scheme;
- Right to work checks for EU employees post-Brexit;
- Carrying out compliant right to work checks following the withdrawal of the covid-19 concession;
- Introduction of the Graduate Visa and using this to an employer’s advantage; and
- Management of sponsor licences including updated record keeping, advertising and salary requirements for the Skilled Worker visa.