Video: The impact of Mental Health First Aiders in the workplace
21st March, 2022
On Monday 21st March, Claire Russell, Founder and CEO of Mental Health in Business joined us to discuss the role of a Mental Health First Aider and the impact they can have in your workplace.
We were also joined by Vicky Sands, Human Resources Lead at Organon (UK, Northern Europe and Israel) and Claire Boardman, HR manager at Oasis Community Housing, who spoke about the impact that Mental Health First Aiders have had on their organisations.
During the video our panel of experts cover:
- The role of a Mental Health First Aider.
- What makes a good MHFA?
- How MHFAs can have a positive impact on the wellbeing of your workforce.
- How organisations can successfully embed the MHFA role.
Following on from our webinar, our panel of experts have put together all of the questions that arose from our discussion around the topic of Mental Health First Aiders. Click here to view these FAQs.
What we're thinking
Limited access modeSorry, you need to be an HR Protect client to access this content.
HR Protect clients receive all the employment law advice they need across the year, delivered by experienced specialist lawyers, at a single fixed price. In addition, being a client gives you access to our templates, flowcharts and guidance notes on this Hub, where you can also return to your favourites, share content with colleagues, and manage your account.
- Access and download all our resources and downloads.
- Save your favourite content to your account dashboard.
- Set and receive reminders for our webinars, podcasts and events.
Already have an account?
Log in below to access this content.