Webinar: How to provide the best support to your employees in respect of their health and wellbeing and invest your money wisely.
12th January, 2023
In this video we are joined by Guy Robertson Co-Founder & CEO of Dittolo and Emily Pearson, Managing Director of Our Mind’s Work, to discuss the best methods of targeting your mental health and wellbeing support strategies, in order to provide the most benefit to the individuals at your organisation.
In 2022 the Health and Safety Executive released their latest report, “Health and safety at work: Summary statistics for Great Britain 2022”.This stated that 914,000 workers are/were suffering from work related stress, anxiety, and depression making these the biggest cause of occupational ill health. The report also estimated that 17 million working days were lost in 2021/22 due to employees feeling stressed, anxious or depressed.
Many business are investing heavily into their health and wellbeing strategy, but how can teams be sure that these strategies are effective for their people.
Watch the video
In the video our guests Guy and Emily discuss:
- The cost of mental ill health on businesses in the UK and the impact this has on the workplace.
- Why employers should base their mental health strategy on data driven insights and how they can start implementing an operational metric for mental health.
- Some of the challenges employers may be faced with and how these can be mitigated to ensure they are better prepared to support their employees and manage the impact mental health may have on their business.
- How to devise initiatives which helps your business tackle work related stress and support staff dealing with the challenges of modern working life.
- The importance of being prepared to have initiatives that focus on specific groups of employees rather than adopting general strategies.
Contact details for our guest speakers and extra reading materials
Emily Pearson, Managing director of Our Minds Work – email@example.com
To download Emily’s slides click here.
If you would like to download the Our Minds Work free ebook click here.
To book a 1 to 1 consultation with Emily click here.
Guy Robertson Co-Founder & CEO of Dittolo – firstname.lastname@example.org
To download Guy’s slides click here.
To read some important information Guy has provided about the cost of mental health and wellbeing strategies and the way in which you could save money, click here.