Video: CPD Programme for Schools – Employment Tribunals
9th June, 2022
A recording of our final session in our CPD Programme for schools which focused on dealing with employment tribunals is now available to watch on this page.
Watch the video below
In this video our experts cover:
- Introduction and overview of Tribunals (structure, panel, jurisdictions – types of claims)
- Responding to a claim/defending proceedings.
- Case management – disclosure and documents.
- Negotiations, ACAS and judicial mediation (including settlement agreements and COT3s)
- Hearings, judgments, witnesses and evidence.
- Challenging judgments – appeals and reconsideration.
Please click here for a copy of the slides used during the talk.
This brings us to the end of Ward Hadaway’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD) series of six sessions. We welcome any feedback you have on this series of webinars and if you have questions, on any of the topics discussed, please do get in touch. Look out for further sessions on a range of employment related topics in the coming months.
For any further information please get in touch.
Contact a specialist
Partner | Employment & Head of Education
+44 (0) 330 137 3168
+44 (0)752 580 2955
Managing Associate | Employment
+44 (0) 330 137 3175
+44 (0) 774 040 5735